Thursday, 28 January 2016

This is NOT me.

Assalamualaikum.. today I want to write something.. something that all people feel.. maybe not for today but.. maybe yesterday or tomorrow.. Who knows? We can't predict our future.Am I right?

What will you do when you feel down? I mean "sedih". They can be so many reason that can make us feel like that. Maybe because you got "F" for your killer subjects or maybe your beloved one flirting with another girl/boy or maybe you're sourounded by the people that have ability to do something very well.. While you can't . Or maybe you feel that you're the dumbest person in the world  because you can't even understand the simple instruction.. or you can't even remember the things  happen 10 minutes ago.. Don't worry WE'RE IN THE SAME BOAT..

so, back to the question.. What will you do? When you feel sad, stress, angry..
Whatever solution that  come across your mind, I hope suicide is not one of them.
So,how about me? I tends to punch something soft , scream out loud under the pillow, lock my eyes and doesn't talk too much, play the slow melody song without any lyrics.. I can hide my feeling very well in front of the strangers.. so, they doesn't know what I feel.. but not in front of the person I loved (parents,dormates,bestfriend)..

Last but not least, thanks to anybody that success to finish their reading on this entry.. I am sorry for all mistake in my writing.. sorry for the broken English.. If you have any story that similar with mine, please comment.. I really like to know about your story too.. And don't worry.. I'm ok now..


keep smile and keep going..
Asslamualaikum and good evening..

khairiah

No comments: