Thursday, 27 November 2014

SESERI I-BOWLS

Assalamualaikum..in this post ..I will show you the picture of us on the fourth day and picture of us walk around kuala lumpur..

1.PUBLIC SPEAKING


 participants from RMC

 ASIS and PCC..

participants..

ASIS..

Participants of PCC's students.

 Patticipants from SAS..

participants of seseri..



2.PETAH BICARA

SESERI..

judges..

audience..

We got to go..bye..bye seseri..

Yeahh!!It's time for SHOPPING!!



Izzati and fern at the central market..

I WANT TO KILL YOUUU..
hehehe..just kidding..

IN FRONT OF CENTRAL MARKET..






NATIONAL TEXTILE MUSEUM...here I come..





DATARAN MERDEKA











 last picture of fern at "dataran merdeka"

one big family..

bye ASIS ..hope we can meet again...
maybe,next time..

go back to my beloved school..







No comments: